PORTFOLIO-REVIEW RICH AND FAMOUS 2020
Saturday, 10. October 2018, 11 am – 6 pm
In the framework of EMOP – European Month of Photography 2020.
At the portfolio-review RICH AND FAMOUS 2020, 20 photographers from Berlin will have the opportunity to present their work in 20-minute one-to-one interviews to renowned experts from magazines, exhibition institutions and galleries.
Cost for four 20-minute appointments: 50 Euro!
The program is funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the City of Berlin. Therefore, only photographers from Berlin can participate.
DATE: Saturday, 10. October 2018, 11 am – 6 pm
VENUE: f3 – freiraum für fotografie, Berlin
APPLICATION: Deadline 27. September, 0:00 (midnight)
Please send us your application using this link
PARTICIPATION FEE: 50 Euro for four 20-minute appointments and the portfolio walk
PROCEDURE: When applying, you can use a list of priorities to identify four experts. If there are not enough places available for some reviewers, you will get replacement appointments with other experts. From all applications we select 20 participants for the portfolio review
– Nadine Barth, curator and journalist, program consultant Editorial Hatje Cantz
– Cale Garrido, journalist, picture editor and curator
– Gisela Kayser, artistic director of Willy-Brandt-Haus
– Ulrike Kremeier, director Brandenburgisches Landesmuseum für moderne Kunst (BLMK)
– Carol Körting, editor and Scout Leica Fotografie International
– Miriam Zlobinski, Visual Historian, freelance curator and photo editor
– Katharina Mouratidi, artistic director f3 – freiraum für fotografie
Further information can be downloaded here.