f³ – freiraum für fotografie
Waldemarstraße 17 | 10179 Berlin | You find us here.
f³ presents five to six exhibitions of international author photography per year in Berlin. In addition to exhibitions, there will be talks with photographers, debates and workshops regularly.
Tue – Sun 1 – 7 pm | closed on monday
Special opening hours for school classes and larger groups are possible by arrangement. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your way to f³ – freiraum für fotografie
Waldemarstraße 17 | 10179 Berlin
Arrival by public transport:
Arrival by bus: Bus M29 Oranienplatz – Bus 147 Heinrich-Heine-Platz – Bus 140 to the stop Waldemarstraße/Adalbertstraße
Arrival by Metro: U8 Moritzplatz – U8 Heinrich-Heine-Straße
You find us here.
Admission 5 € | reduced 3 €
You will receive reduced tickets and free admission upon submission of the corresponding ID card:
- free entry for children up to 12 years
- Pupils and students
- Participants in the Federal Voluntary Service, Volunteer Social Year (Bundesfreiwilligendienst, Freiwilliges soziales Jahr)
- Unemployed persons, beneficiaries of Hartz IV or Grundsicherung, holders of the berlinpass
- Severely handicapped (at least 50 v. H. MdE)
- Groups of 10 persons or more receive 1.- € discount per person on the respective entrance fee
- Journalists are only allowed free admission after prior accreditation
Guided tours for groups are possible by prior arrangement, please send an email with your requirements to email@example.com and we will get back to you.
The exhibition rooms are located on the ground floor. f³ is accessible via the main entrance.