PORTFOLIO WALK RICH AND FAMOUS 2019
Public Portfolio Walk RICH AND FAMOUS 2019
with selected works by photographers from Berlin.
– Get together with drinks and pretzels –
At the Portfolio Review RICH AND FAMOUS 2019, 20 photographers from Berlin will have the opportunity to discuss their work in 20-minute one-to-one talks with renowned experts from magazines, exhibition institutions and galleries. Following the review, the annual Portfolio Walk takes place, during which the photographers can present their work to a broad public.
PHOTOGRAPHERS Portfolio Walk RICH AND FAMOUS 2019
Doro Zinn, Fabienne Karmann, Marlena Waldthausen, Eric Pawlitzky, Franziska Rieder, Patrick Wack, Holger Martin, Francesco Lusa, Steffi Drerup, Ekaterina Zershchikova, Laura Fiorio, Kristin Bethge, Joanna Szproch, Ekaterina Bodyagina, Sandra Buschow, Jiwon Kim, Jana Evers, Tamara Eckert.
EXPERTS of the Portfolio Review RICH AND FAMOUS 2019
– Nadine Barth, Curator and Publicist
– Milena Carstens, picture editor ZEITmagazin
– Markus Hartmann, Curator, Author, Publisher Hartmann Books
– Anastasia Hermann, Editor Emerge Magazine
– Gisela Kayser, Artistic Director Friends of the Willy Brandt House
– Carol Körting, Editor Leica Photography International
– Kathrin Schönegg, Curator CO-Berlin Foundation
– Anne Schönharting, photographer and managing director of the agency OSTKREUZ
The programme is funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the State of Berlin.