Portfolio Review RICH AND FAMOUS 2018
Saturday, 13. October 2018, 11 am – 6 pm
Public portfolio walk, 7 pm – 9 pm
In the framework of European Month of Photography (EMOP)
At the portfolio review RICH AND FAMOUS 2018, 20 photographers from Berlin will have the opportunity to present their work in 20-minute one-to-one interviews to renowned experts from magazines, exhibition institutions and galleries.
Cost for four 20-minute appointments: 50 Euro!
The program is funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the City of Berlin. Therefore, only photographers from Berlin can participate.
DATE: Saturday, 13. October 2018, 11 am – 6 pm
VENUE: f3 – freiraum für fotografie, Berlin
APPLICATION: Deadline 9. September, 0:00 (midnight)
Please send us your application using this link
PARTICIPATION FEE: 50 Euro for four 20-minute appointments and the portfolio walk
PROCEDURE: When applying, you can use a list of priorities to identify four experts. If there are not enough places available for some reviewers, you will get replacement appointments with other experts. From all applications we select 20 participants for the portfolio review. They will receive their appointments as well as information on the day until 21. September 2018. Following the portfolio review, a portfolio walk is planned between 7 pm and 9 pm during which the participants can present their work to the general public.
– Nadine Barth, curator and journalist
– Milena Carstens, photo editor ZEITmagazin
– Anastasia Hermann and Kevin Mertens, Emerge magazine
– Andreas Herzau, freelance photographer
– Gisela Kayser, artistic director of Willy-Brandt-Haus
– Carol Körting, editor and Scout Leica Fotografie International
– Kirsten Landwehr, Gallery for Modern Photography
– Miriam Zlobinski, Visual Historian, freelance curator and photo editor
– Katharina Mouratidi, artistic director f3 – freiraum für fotografie
Further information can be downloaded here.